Monday, August 11, 2008

Am I popular or what?!

There was ANOTHER shower in my honor this past Sunday. My other grandma's friends threw it and it was a couple's shower. From what I heard, everyone had a lot of fun and I got some good gifts! People LOVE buying me clothes! I hope I can wear them before I outgrow them all!

Other than that, not much has been going on. Mom's continuing to get fat as a horse and I continue to kick her in the ribs constantly. I can't believe that I only have 8 weeks left until I meet my mom and daddy. Time has flown by...I'm not sure if mom and daddy are prepared for me quite yet. I hear them talking about everything they have left to do...and let me tell you, it sounds like they have A LOT!

Most importantly, I have very good news...My daddy graduated from UNCC! His diploma came in the mail on Saturday. I'm so proud of him!

I am attaching some pictures taken at the shower yesterday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Jeff!