Monday, October 13, 2008

food for thought....yummm....food

It's official..I really need to learn how to communicate better. All I know how to do is cry, actually, scream is more like it. Since my parents are so new at this baby game, they don't know what i'm crying about, granted, it can't be too many things but it's 99% of the time because i'm hungry. I'm always hungry...ALWAYS. My mom is starting to feel like the milk maid because all i want to do is, you guessed it...EAT!

The first few days at my new home I was an angel:) you read correct...i said the first FEW days...now that I'm settled in and know I'm not going anywhere, I like to keep my mom and daddy up all night crying. Isn't that what babies are supposed to do? If so, can someone please tell my mom that because she thinks that she's the only one who stays up all night with a baby! I'm NORMAL! Since I am so naughty at night, my parents introduced me to the pacifier....BIG MISTAKE. They have created a pacifier monster:) I LOVE THIS THING. A few other things I love...going for walks outside, my 2 doggies and being read to..oh yeah, have I mentioned food??

Talk to you soon:)

No comments: