Thursday, October 30, 2008

One Month Old Today:) HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

I'm one month old today!! It's been a crazy month but i'm starting to realize that I'm not in mom's belly anymore. I am intrigued by bright lights and reflections...I'm starting to learn a lot also--when i cry, my mom and daddy come to me immediately! I have them wrapped about my tiny finger!

I do have a little cold though. It's nothing major but my mom and daddy have to take my temperature...rectally. In all honesty though, I dont really mind it...daddy makes mom do it because he says he just doesnt feel right doing that to his daugher!

I have been gaining weight steadily..i'm 9 lbs, 1 ounce! I am long and lean and the 0-3 month clothes are still a little baggy on me. I am sleeping well in my crib (photo attached) but I'm still waking up every 3 hours at night to eat. My mom cant say it's her favorite thing to do (waking up constantly) but she knows it wont be like this forever. Daddy went back to work around 3 weeks ago so I miss him during the day and cant wait to see him when he gets home. Of course, I'm an angel when he comes home...i get everything out during the day with mom!

Scroll down to the bottom to see some updated pics!

No comments: