Sunday, June 8, 2008

Mom felt my first movement!

It FINALLY happened...I decided to startle my mom and finally kick her! It was pretty funny. She didn't know what it was and jumped a little when she was laying down Thursday night in bed. I heard her try to wake up my dad and all he did was roll over...obviously he was in a deep sleep! I was trying to get comfy in my mom's belly and it took quite some time so I was kicking and moving around quite a bit...maybe boxing will be in my future! I seem to only want to move around when mom's laying down...all she does now is stare at her belly waiting for my next boxing move. I'll have to show her some new moves soon...guess I better start practicing!

5 comments:

katiedej14 said...

Shut up!! You should have called me when Jeff didn't wake up...I'd have been right over. That is soo exciting. Ella, this is the time you can beat the crap out of your mommy, and she can't yell! KEEP KICKING BABY! Love you guys so much, can't wait to meet you Ella...love Auntie Kate.

Anonymous said...

Good job Ella! I am pleased that you are teaching her to know her place in your life!

Love, AuntMary in Maryland aka allthejazz

biffle1609 said...

that's so F-ing sweet i almost threw up. hope jeff wakes up for her in 17 weeks. yikes! hadn't seen you peeps in a bit, have to hang out soon.
bfl

biffle1609 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Schreibman Family said...

WOW that is so exciting! Next thing you know her kicking will be so strong you will see it poking out of your stomach!