Thursday, June 19, 2008

In honor of...

In honor of my great-grandmother, Isabelle Vatz, I've been named Isabella. She died at 4:50 this morning with my grandma and great-uncle by her side. From the stories I've heard, she was an amazing woman and I hope I can carry on her name in a way she would want and be proud of. Looks like I have some pretty big shoes to fill but I'm up for the challenge and know I wont let her down. I know my mom and great-grandma were very, very close so my mom is trying to stay strong for me.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi guys - we're all thinking of you guys during this crazy time. Please let us know if you need absolutely anything!!! - Melissa

The Schreibman Family said...

Naomi, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I am sure Isabella will carry on the memory of her great grandmother with honor. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Unknown said...

Hey guys....Just know that I'm thinking of you. Sorry I couldn't be there the other night. Let me know if you need anything at all. Love you.

Katie

Steph Cusimano said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steph Cusimano said...

So sorry for your loss. I love that you are naming your daughter after her!