Thursday, June 12, 2008

It's Official...

So it's official. My mom cannot have any caffeine until I'm outta here! She slept terrible last night and was exhausted today at work. She decided it would be somewhat okay to have half of a can of soda (she hasn't had one since she found out I was setting up camp in her belly)....NOT A GOOD IDEA. I became an acrobat immediately...I think all the flips I was doing made me nauseous! For the rest of the day all I did was toss and turn in mom's belly and I'm sure it was driving her nuts with all the kicking, punching and other fighting moves! I hope she learned her lesson..NO MORE CAFFEINE.

2 comments:

The Schreibman Family said...

Ella... I am sad to hear that you don't like caffine...poor mommy. I am sure she will make it through fine...just for you!

Steph Cusimano said...

Ella, I feel sorry for your Daddy having to live with your caffeine-free Mommy for the next few months. :)