Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Quiet on the western front...

Things have been pretty calm with me...haven't really been in the mood to kick lately but that all changed yesterday. I was kicking like a crazy woman! My mom's starting to get a little uncomfy when I do all my aerobic activity so I've been trying to tone it down a bit. I think my mom's getting pretty fat, at least that's what I hear her saying but hey, what can I do?! Not too much news to report, in a couple weeks I'll go back to the doc to do a glucose test to make sure my mom doesn't have gestational diabetes. From what I hear, mom will have to drink some nasty fruit drink and then get her blood taken. YUCK. I sure hope they dont poke and prod me when I'm outta here!

1 comment:

Grandmomma Jane said...

Dear Baby Ella
I am getting real excited because my friends and your Mom's friends are having a shower in your honor at my house tomorrow. I have been busy cleaning for a few days because the house is a real mess. In fact, it's 1:45 in the morning, and I'm still awake. Wonder if you'll be nocturnal like me ?! I just want to tell you that your mom slept through the night (12 hours at a time) when she was only a month old. Maybe you'll do the same ! Anyway, I hope you'll be awake at the shower, because you'll be getting loads of presents. Much love and can't wait to meet you in around 8 weeks (time certainly flies, doesn't it ?), Grandmomma Jane