Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I think my Mom's over it...

All I heard about today was how uncomfortable I was making my mom at work. Granted, I kicked and shoved and did somersaults all day but still...was there really a need for Mom complaining so much about it?! I THINK NOT. Mom couldn't get comfy all day, was restless, couldn't stand, sit, lay down without me digging into her ribs. I don't know how much more of this she can take! I will try from now on to calm down a bit but I can't promise anything:) Good thing I'm supposed to be out of here in 11 weeks!!

1 comment:

The Schreibman Family said...

Eleven weeks will fly by!! Just think of all of things your mom has to do between now and then. She won't even have time to think about it. Getting all your presents together, parties in your honro, your room and resting for your arrival :)