Thursday, July 17, 2008

Last leg of the race!

Well, it's official, I'm in the last leg of this crazy race! Only 12 weeks left to go before I'm outta here! My mom went to the doctor again today and he said that everything was PERFECT with me...yet again:) My mom gained the weight she was supposed to gain and is 28 centimeters at 28 weeks! He also said this is when me and Mom will gain our weight...I hope my mom gets better self control or I'm going to be a big ole' baby!! My mom took her gestational diabetes test and had to drink that gross sugar drink and then get her finger pricked. Her sugar levels are great, which is wonderful news. The not-so-good news is that her anemia came back so she has to start taking another supplement:( I have heard her complain about how tired she's been and I'm sure daddy is sick of hearing about it but at least they know why she's been that way and she can get her iron levels up soon! I have another check-up in 2 weeks...I'm sick of always being at the doctor!

1 comment:

Steph Cusimano said...

I'm so sorry! I completely forgot to ask how your appointment went when I talked to you today. Glad everything is on track!

-steph